Friday, June 8, 2007

Jokes aside

All jokes aside yes I am a woman who is maturing, spiritually, emotionally and intellectually, I feel that its important to arm myself with information regarding matters of the heart. No more forgoing through this with a naive attitude. So I am embarking on my guerrila research, its a darn complicated matter.

Someone shared this joke with me the other day, I will try to do it justice.

A man was praying relentlessly for different things, was listening, in response he asked the man, to be specific. He told him that he would grant him answers to two requests. The man thought long and hard and since he was an civil engineer he asked God to show him how to build a bridge from San Francisco to Hawaii, God turned around and asked him are you crazy, that is a very complicated task and it would take too much, so whats your second request, the man said o.k then give me wisdom to understand women,
God looked at him and asked him, how many lanes. LOL

No comments: