Thursday, June 21, 2007

Processing Vs Flash

I have seen both, I wonder if processing is just a more basic version of actionscript

http://www.processing.org/

Code that creates amazing design...mostly mathematical
Design in numbers aagh! lets leave out the numbers.
Design with color thats more like it...

Processing: Creative Coding and Computational Art

This book is written especially for artists, designers, and other creative professionals and students showing how to use Processing for code art, graphics programming, and computational aesthetics.

2 comments:

Liquid said...

Very interesting blog you have! I'll be back, soon! :)

sc said...

this is the only blog i've found to even raise the question of the difference in abilities and applications of Processing vs Flash... I'm tryin to figure it out myself right now...

lemme know if you come to any conclusions...